Msingi Imara Account
This is an account for children under the age of 18 years. It’s a children savings account that ensures a brighter future for your kids.
- Minimum opening balance.
- No Minimum operating balance.
- The account is operated by the parent/guardian
- Up to three free withdrawals per year
- Free banker’s cheque & Internal standing order.
- No ledger fees, monthly charges.
- One can access education loan against the account.
- Earns an interest of 4% p.a.
- Comes with a piggy bank for the child.
- The guardians National Identity or a valid Passport (Original & Photocopy)
- The child’s birth certificate or birth notification (Original & Photocopy)
Nyota Njema Account
This is a lock savings account. The money is availed to you after the expiry of the stated term with accrued interest.
- No maintenance charges
- You can bank at your convenience through M-PESA
- Mobile banking for balance checking only
- Withdrawals done over-the-counter only
- Cultivates a saving culture
- Earns an interest of 7% paid annually
- No ledger fees
- Original copy of national ID or valid passport
- Copy of pin certificate
- Two colored passport size photos